segunda-feira, 7 de março de 2011

INFLUÊNCIAS VOL 1





Mix Tape Influências vol 1

Set List

1 – Tom Browne – Charisma
2 – Ronny Jordan – S.T. Goe
3 – Chaka Khan – A Night in Tunísia
4 – Don Blackman – Heart’s desire
5 – Maze – Before I let go (remix)
6 – Ronnie Gee – Raptivity 12”
7 – The Armada groove – For the love of money
8 – Average white band – Pick up the pieces
9 – Bob James – Take me to the mardi grass
10 – Gong – Shamal
11 – Michael Wycoff – Looking up to you (instrumental)
12 – Average white band – I’m the one
13 – Bob James – Shamboozie
14 – Bob James e Groover Washington Jr – Storm King
15 – Love Unlimited – Strange games & things
16 – Curtis Mayfield – Tripping Out
17 – Djavan – Samurai
18 – James Brown & JB’S – The Bass
19 – Keni Burke – Risin to the top
20 – Hank Ballard – From the love side
21 – James Polk & CO - My Sun
22 – Silvester – I can’t belleve I’m in love
23 – Senior Soul – It’s your thing
24 – White gold – Love Unlimited Orchestra
25 – Harvey Wallbanger – Rimshots
26 – Boz scaggs – Lowdown
27 – Groover Washington Jr – Hydra
28 – Jeff Lorber – Get Money
29 – Johnny Guitar Watson – Superman Lover
30 - Johnny Guitar Watson – A real mother for ya
31 – Bee Gees – Love Inside out
32 – Michael Mcdonald – Keep it Forgettin
33 – Groover Washington Jr – Knucklehead
34 – Barry White – Just a little more baby ( instrumental)
35 – Tom Browne – Funkin for Jamaica
36 – Alicia Myers – I want to thank you
37 – Marvin Gaye – Got to give it up
38 – Tom Browne – Thighs High
39 – The Jacksons sisters - I believe in miracles
40 – Instant Funk - I got my mind made up
41 – Slave – Weak at the knees(feat – Steve Arrington)
42 – Faze-o - Riding high



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário