terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

Living in the Streets (3 CDs 1999-2002)






1. Use Me - Isaac Hayes
2. Light My Fire - Tammi Lynn
3. Mighty Mouse - Caesar Frazier
4. You - Spanky Wilson
5. Loose And Juicy - Pazant Brothers
6. Sweet Buns And Barbeque - Houston Person
7. One Monkey Can't Stop The Show - Jacqueline Jones
8. Gimmie Shelter - Cal Tjader
9. I Don't Know What It Is But It Sure Is Funky - Ripple
10. Brother Do You Know You're Doing Wrong - Idris Muhammad
11. Marriage Is A State Of Vibes - Dave Hamilton
12. Mister Man Bass - The Fatback Band
13. Chili Mac - Preston Love
14. Afro Mania - Preston Epps
15. New Begining - The Sonny Costanzo Big Band





Volume 2:






1. Don't Let It Go To Your Head - Katie Love & The Four Shades Of Black
2. Can't Stand It - Brenda George
3. Afro Texas - Letta Mbulu
4. Kicking Back [parts 1&2] - Joe Houston
5. Theme From The Men - Joe Bataan
6. Sleep Talk - King Errisson
7. Love Potion Cheeba Cheeba - The Mighty Tom Cats & Ann Winley
8. Mucho Macho - Macho
9. I Must Be Doing Something Right - Irene Reid
10. Return Of The Prodigal Son - Byrdie Green
11. Fever - Sharon Cash
12. Kissing My Love - Spanky Wilson
13. And When I Die - Esther Marrow
14. Where Will You Run - Walter Hawkins & Selah
15. Harrambee - Jambo
16. Africa - Preston Epps





Volume 3:






1. Soul Makossa - The Mighty Tom Cats
2. Vicious Rap - Tanya Winley
3. Dance Girl - The Mighty Tom Cats
4. Oh Baby I Do Believe I'm Losing You - Billy Hawks
5. Viva Tirado - Jade
6. Feeling Good - Pat Bowie & Charles McPherson
7. Bustin' Out Of The Ghetto - Carlos Malcolm
8. I'm A Good Woman - Generation
9. Mary Jane - Bobby Rush
10. Truth Shall Make You Free - King Hannibal
11. I've Known Rivers - Gary Bartz
12. He Calls Me Baby - Spanky Wilson
13. Seeds Of Life - East LA Car Pool
14. I'm Wishin' - Lorez Alexandria
15. Peace Love Not War - Johnny King & The Fatback Band
16. Starvin' - Winfield Parker




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário